Thursday, April 05, 2007

Slim pickin's this week

Must be cause it's Passover or spring break, or Easter week, or the moon is in the seventh house, or....? but the update pickin's are might slim this week!

Slim, maybe but very impressive nonetheless. Just look at this beauty!


Regina has 12 tiers under her belt and isn't that cashmere just delicious?

Finally, I too have an update!


Here at Chez FKD after finishing up my Carnival Throw that had been languishing for more than a year, I've finally gotten back to my FPS! I'm just about to start tier 4 and I'm really enjoying the process.

That's all for this week, enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate or whatever house your moon is in! See ya next week with TONS of updates (that's a HINT ladies!)

2 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh my! The patterns pop out so well in the cashmere! Great job!

Denise/CT said...

Regina, Looking good. I like the stitch definition in the cashmere. Very nice color for spring.
Debi, Glad you could get back to work on the FPS now that your Throw is finished. Wow, your going to have a throw and a lovely stole to show for your knitting this year. I'm finding I need a non-thinking project to go along with the lace project. Anyone else?